Rental and Management
You have a second home on the Spanish Costa and want to leave your holiday home without worries? We take care of the control, management and rental of your holiday home. We understand better than anyone else that your Spanish property is dear to you and take it seriously with our team. Our years of experience in managing and renting holiday homes ensure that you and our tenants enjoy an unforgettable holiday. Because of this they will definitely come back. Experience shows that, without professional management, renting your holiday home is almost impossible. Calamities can always occur during your absence or during the tenants' stay. And what is more pleasant than knowing that these problems are solved immediately?
- Taking care of the presentation with description and photos of your holiday home.
- Offering your property on multiple websites.
- Administrative settlement, such as the rental contract and the rent payments.
- Taking care of a welcome package.
- Collecting the tenants on arrival.
- Switching on the water heater and air conditioning on arrival of the tenants and switching off on departure.
- The single point on contact for the tenants.
- Taking care of any repairs.
- Emptying your mailbox.
- Taking care of final cleaning.
- Arranging an airport service.
- Mediating with car rental.
The costs of renting:
- 20% to 30% of the rent (depending on the type of home).
- Final cleaning € 50, = up to € 85, = (depending on the type of house). These costs are paid in advance by the tenant.
- Hourly rate € 20, = for repairs and emergencies.
- Airport service: € 45, = (Alicante) and € 75, = (Málaga) per single journey. Are paid locally by the tenant).
Renting and managing your home in Spain is a question of trust.
If you are considering renting your second home, please contact us for an informal meeting. We discuss with you the countless possibilities to generate income from your holiday home in a carefree way.